Pool Scouts Cleaning Service
Being a pool owner in the Raleigh area, it takes time and effort to keep your pool clean and properly functioning. Hot and humid summers followed by cooler winter months can lead to pool chemistry variations, which can lead to issues with your pool if not handled correctly. It is important to check chemistry on a weekly basis to ensure a healthy, clean pool environment.
Pool Scouts is here to take your pool from green to clean! We offer one-time and recurring Cleaning Service visits. So whether you want a one time clean, or a recurring service to keep you pool sparkling all year-round, we can help!
Pool Scouts weekly, monthly and one-time service visits include:
- Remove leaves and debris from the pool surface
- Clean the tile surface at the waterline
- Empty and clean the skimmer basket(s) and the pump strainer basket(s)
- Clean or backwash the filter
- Check the filter pressure
- Check the equipment for proper operation and potential leaks
- Vacuum the pool bottom
- Perform water testing
- Add any required chemicals to balance the pool water
- Blow off pool deck area and equipment pad